jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012


Well. I’m doing a major of public service in the University of Chicago, because I’m very interested in help people from the particular problem and I only can help if I know how I can help the poor people. I’m very comfortable studying what I’m doing because I have the strong conviction and faith for being a really good professional.

I would like to get a job in a District as assessor of a congressman because I think they are the people who can do the correct public politics, and if I can I would like to run an election for try win and arrive in the National Congress, I like the politics, is dirty, but if we can do the right things, a lot of people can live better and the country can reach the development.

I have a good initiative for do things, when I start something I like finish it, and don’t focus in anything more, I think I’m a little obsessive but in the good term. Also, I like work in group, I have a good humor and I’m polite, I think the polite its one of the aspect most important between work in group.

My strengths are the polite, the ability for work in group, and a good humor and finish something when I start it. My weaknesses are the Little tolerance to fail and my impulsive behavior for answering something when I’m not agree, also I think one of my weaknesses most important is that I have a trouble with wake up earlier because I love sleep, and in the university I have a problem, because I arrive always  later, when I have subjects in the morning.

1 comentario:

  1. One of my weaknesses is my unpunctuality. I arrive always late to class too, I understand you!

    ResponderEliminar